We are a Queensland based organisation, established in 1999, which supports individuals living with a disability.
“To facilitate and promote the inclusion and mutual responsibility of people with support needs within their chosen community.”
What can we offer?
- Attractive remuneration
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent part-time and casual opportunities
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Values based organisation focusing on our clients
- Flexibility and availability are key as some rosters include weekends, sleepovers, active awake shifts, and split shifts 24/7!
- Must be available for 12- and 24-hour shifts
- Must be willing to provide personal care
A day in the life of a Lifestyle Support Worker…
We support our clients in their homes and into the community, providing the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfill their goals and dreams. You will provide personal care and household support in home and where required transport our customers into the community for appointments and activities.
Duties may include all aspects of personal care including:
- Showering assistance
- Dressing assistance and hygiene needs
- Medication assistance
- Catheter Care
- Manual Handling (incl. hoist)
Other responsibilities may include:
- Domestic support and household tasks
- Assistance of preparation of meals
- Support with assistive technology
- Support to appointments and grocery shopping
- Follow and adhere to Positive Behaviour Support Plans for individuals
- Work as part of a team and be committed to participate in team meetings
A message from our HR Officer - Crystal Hayes
My Role as the Human Resources Administration Officer is to assist and create the best Lifestyle Support Worker staffing team for each client. I do this by working closely with our intake officer and coordination team and by completing the following for all new and existing support workers- onboarding, probation management, induction training, maintaining employee records, performance management support, mentoring and training programmes.
My goal is to create an efficient and transparent workforce in order to build long-term teams that support each of our clients. I Have 9 years’ experience in the disability sector, including Support work, Coordination, and administrative duties.
If you would like to contact me directly, my details are:
T: (07) 46 595 476